|2019 Honda Pilot LX||vs.||2019 Acura MDX 3.5L|
|$31,450* MSRP||Price||$44,300 MSRP|
|8 passengers||Seating Capacity||7 passengers|
|153 cubic feet||Passenger Volume||133 cubic feet|
|46.8 cubic feet||Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row||45.1 cubic feet|
|Available||Auto High-Beam Headlights||N/A|
2019 Honda Pilot vs. 2019 Acura MDX
Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX: PricingThe sticker price is one of the first things that Mesa-area SUV shoppers are going to look at. With an MSRP that starts at $12,850 less than the Acura MDX, the Honda Pilot is the more affordable choice:
- 2019 Honda Pilot LX
- Starting MSRP of $31,450*
- 2019 Acura MDX 3.5L
- Starting MSRP of $44,300
Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX: Interior Dimensions
A midsize SUV should have enough room for the whole family, and ample cargo space to carry groceries from Trader Joe’s, or sports gear for a day at Chaparral Park. See whether the Pilot or the MDX has the cabin space you need:
- 2019 Honda Pilot
- Seating Capacity: 8 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 153 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 46.8 cubic feet
- Standard 2nd and 3rd Row 60/40-split seats
- 2019 Acura MDX
- Seating Capacity: 7 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 133 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 45.1 cubic feet
- 50/50-split 3rd row and 60/40-split-folding 2nd row
The Pilot interior also offers more front headroom, shoulder room, and hip room than the MDX. And with its 60/40-split-folding 2nd- and 3rd-row seats, you can configure the interior to prioritize passenger or cargo capacity as needed.
Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX: Safety FeaturesGlendale families will appreciate the advanced safety systems that both the Pilot and MDX have to offer:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System™ (RDMS™)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): Detects road sign information, including the posted speed limit.
- Honda LaneWatch™: Provides a view of the adjacent lane on your Display Audio touchscreen, making changing lanes easier and safer.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights: Automatically switches between high and low beams, depending on driving conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Right HondaCompare the Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander, check out the Pilot towing capacity and available configurations, and make sure to take a look at our Pilot lease specials to take advantage of our current offers. Explore our new Pilot inventory, then head on down to our Honda dealership in Scottsdale to experience all that a new Honda Pilot has to offer you today!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.