HondaLink Next Generation Software
What is HondaLink? HondaLink is a first generation system connectivity suite that lets you enjoy your favorite smartphone apps from inside your new Honda model. Browse your phonebook, place hands-free calls, and stream music all using the infotainment system’s screen. HondaLink also offers the benefit of being an app-based suite. This means you can purchase additional services to bring more convenience and peace of mind to your commute through Phoenix and Glendale.
HondaLink lets drivers can utilize one or all of these feature sets: Basic, Link, Security, Remote, and Concierge. Shoppers can find HondaLink Basic standard on many new Honda vehicles. This version includes access to a digital owner’s manual, recall alerts, service scheduling, parking reminders, and roadside assistance. The following services are available with Link and above:
- Check mileage, fuel range, and oil life
- Receive service reminders, security alerts, and speed alerts
- Send destinations to your navigation system
- Request enhanced roadside assistance
- Remote-access your car
- Use a live assistant to make reservations
- And more!
How Do I Connect?
Connecting to HondaLink is a quick and relatively easy process. Just follow these steps:
- Download and open the app for your compatible Android or Apple smartphone
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (check on the driver-side door jam if you don’t know it)
- Create a new account or enter an existing Honda ID to skip this step
- Follow the steps to sync your phone and vehicle with Bluetooth
- Select the HondaLink icon on the home screen of your car’s infotainment display
- You’re ready to use HondaLink
The HondaLink connectivity suite can be found on the following Honda vehicles
- 2019 Clarity
- 2019 Fit
- 2019 Insight
- 2019 Accord
- 2019 Civic
- 2019 HR-V
- 2019 CR-V
- 2019 Pilot
- 2019 Odyssey
- 2019 Ridgeline
See This Connectivity Suite in Action in Scottsdale
Want to try out HondaLink for yourself? Browse out HondaLink compatible inventory and set up a test drive to learn more about this intelligent piece of technology!