Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row
Auto High-Beam Headlights
2019 Honda Pilot vs. 2019 Acura MDX
If you’re shopping for a new family SUV, the 2019 Honda Pilot and 2019 Acura MDX are both great choices. However, when you compare the two head-to-head, you’ll find that the Pilot offers more interior space and more safety features at a lower starting price. See how these family-friendly SUVs match up in this Pilot vs. MDX comparison from Right Honda, then contact us to schedule a test drive at our dealership near Phoenix today!
Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX: Pricing
The sticker price is one of the first things that Mesa-area SUV shoppers are going to look at. With an MSRP that starts at $12,850 less than the Acura MDX, the Honda Pilot is the more affordable choice:
- Starting MSRP of $31,450*
Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX: Interior Dimensions
A midsize SUV should have enough room for the whole family, and ample cargo space to carry groceries from Trader Joe’s, or sports gear for a day at Chaparral Park. See whether the Pilot or the MDX has the cabin space you need:
- Seating Capacity: 8 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 153 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 46.8 cubic feet
- Standard 2nd and 3rd Row 60/40-split seats
- Seating Capacity: 7 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 133 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 45.1 cubic feet
- 50/50-split 3rd row and 60/40-split-folding 2nd row
The Pilot interior also offers more front headroom, shoulder room, and hip room than the MDX. And with its 60/40-split-folding 2nd- and 3rd-row seats, you can configure the interior to prioritize passenger or cargo capacity as needed.
Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX: Safety Features
Glendale families will appreciate the advanced safety systems that both the Pilot and MDX have to offer:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System™ (RDMS™)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
However, when comparing Honda Sensing® vs. AcuraWatch™, you’ll find that the Honda safety suite includes more of the innovative driver-assist features that today’s drivers want. Some key Pilot safety features include:
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): Detects road sign information, including the posted speed limit.
- Honda LaneWatch™: Provides a view of the adjacent lane on your Display Audio touchscreen, making changing lanes easier and safer.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights: Automatically switches between high and low beams, depending on driving conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Right Honda
Compare the Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander, check out the Pilot towing capacity and available configurations, and make sure to take a look at our Pilot lease specials to take advantage of our current offers. Explore our new Pilot inventory, then head on down to our Honda dealership in Scottsdale to experience all that a new Honda Pilot has to offer you today!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.