What Are the 2019 Honda CR-V Configurations?
No matter which of the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations you choose, you’ll enjoy a luxurious interior filled with amenities that will enhance your Phoenix-area commute. With two powerful and efficient engine options, a continuously variable transmission, and a 1,500 pound towing capacity, the CR-V is capable, fun to drive, and roomy enough to carry all the gear you need when going hiking in the Scottsdale area. Find out which of the CR-V trim levels is best suited to your needs in this guide from Right Honda.
The entry-level 2019 Honda CR-V LX has a starting MSRP of $24,350* and comes equipped with standard features such as:
- CVT with Sport Mode
- 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Fold-flat 60/40-split-folding rear seats
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Optional Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ (available on all trims)
Next up is the EX trim, starting with an MSRP of $27,250* and adding the following performance, comfort, and technology features:
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Honda Sensing®
- 7-inch display audio touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
The EX-L trim has a starting MSRP of $29,750* and includes a number of interior upgrades:
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Power-adjustable seating
- Two-position memory driver’s seat
- Heated, body-colored power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
The top-of-the-line Touring model starts at an MSRP of $32,750* and features just about everything Glendale families could want, including:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Hands-free access power tailgate
- Roof rails
- Dual-chrome exhaust finishers
- 9-speaker, 330-watt premium audio system
Explore the Honda CR-V Trim Levels at Right Honda!
Each of the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations offers an array of features and a composed and confident driving experience at a budget-friendly price. Learn more about the CR-V dimensions, and see how the CR-V compares to the Honda HR-V and the Subaru Outback, then browse our new CR-V inventory and current CR-V lease offers. We’re ready to put drivers from Mesa to Scottsdale behind the wheel of a terrific new Honda CR-V today. If you have any questions about the CR-V or any of the other exciting vehicles in the new Honda lineup, please feel free to contact us.
Disclaimers: *MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.